- Reference HUL/18/0538
- Occupational group Economic Development
- Job term Full Time
- Appointment type Fixed Term
- Hours 37
- Division Regeneration & Partnerships – Directorate
- Closing Date 20 September 2018
- Shortlisting date 21 September 2018
- Proposed Interview Date 05 October 2018
- Place of work 47 Queen Street, Hull
- For an information discussion please contact Richard Kendall
- Contact telephone 01482 485261
Fixed Term until 31 March 2020 due to funding.
The Humber LEP has joined with other LEPs in Yorkshire and the North East to form an Energy Hub which will identify and develop local energy projects.
This exciting new role will lead the Humber’s input into the Energy Hub, working with local partners to devise, identify, develop and seek funding to progress a range of local energy projects that will build on the Humber’s position as the UK’s Energy Estuary and provide wider economic and social benefit.
The role will also lead the development and implementation of the LEP’s Energy Strategy, contributing to the Humber Strategic Economic Plan and future Humber Industrial Strategy.
We are looking for a creative individual with knowledge of the energy sector and/or industrial energy users to lead this new area of work for us, working in collaboration with local authorities, businesses and other stakeholders across the Humber and our partners in neighbouring areas.
For more information about the Humber LEP, please visit www.humberlep.org.
The Energy Hub is funded by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Shortlisting: 21/24 September 2018