This one day training course offers a clear insight into how to promote a positive safety culture throughout your organisation through the effective engagement of your workforce. It provides participants with the tools to develop a detailed understanding of the business case for effective process safety management.
We will be running a course here at CATCH on the 11th December 2018.
On completing the course, participants will understand:
- the business case for effective process
- safety management
- the nature of major accidents and how hazards and
- risks are defined and quantified
- the key elements of process safety
- management systems
- assurance processes for effective risk management
- how to promote a positive process safety culture
- through effective engagement of the workforce
- the importance of good process safety leadership
- principles and how to implement them
- how to achieve continuous improvement in Process
- Safety performance
Call Cogent Skills today on 01325 740900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register you interest.