An introduction to the use of appraisals and ensuring that managers treat staff fairly
Managers with responsibility for staff appraisals
All courses run between 8:30am – 5:00pm.
What’s the appraisal system for?
• How do we ensure all managers appraise fairly and objectively?
• (Making judgements from poor to excellent)
• Preparing for an appraisal – the manager and the employee
• Giving effective feedback
• Handling difficult messages
• Setting and reviewing SMART goals
• Seeing things from others perspective
• Dealing with challenging situations
One day course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.