A practical course that will take the delegates through safe plant procedures, plant familiarisation and then valuable ‘hands on’ process plant operations experience. The course will culminate in the production of a product to a client’s specification. This course is targeted at new starters, maintenance technicians and existing staff.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
• Process plant familiarisation, reactors, tanks, filters, valves and pumps
• Pipework and instrumentation diagrams/ planning routes
• Control room operations
• Radio communications
• Correct pump start up/shutdown procedures
• Product testing Duration
• Carrying out maintenance
• Effective isolation of equipment
• Correct start/shutdown procedures
• Practical process safety including what a COMAH site is and the rules and regulations governing these sites
• Effective handover – why this is important and what should be included
Five day course: Price on Application (POA)
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.