Innovate UK Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) – together with its partners from the Automotive Propulsion Centre (APC) and the Chemistry Growth Partnership (CGP) Supply Chain working group – are organising an important joint event “UK Chemical Supply Chain for Battery Manufacture” in Darlington on 19 April.
The event is a unique opportunity to bring the chemical sector together with the batteries developers/ manufacturers to:
- communicate the market opportunity for chemical supply into the batteries sector
- better understand the chemicals supply chain requirements of the batteries sector;
- better understand the strengths and gaps in capability of the current UK chemicals supply chain to deliver the required chemicals/materials/processes; and
- develop new relationships between the chemical and battery sectors
Richard Carter (MD of BASF UK & Ireland and Chair of the CGP Supply Chain Group) is presenting, as is Prof David Greenwood from APC. Other speakers are TBC.
Who should attend:
- Chemicals suppliers that are already engaged in the supply of chemicals or materials to the batteries sector
- Chemicals suppliers that are not currently supplying chemicals into this sector but would like to learn more about the opportunity
- Developers or suppliers of chemical processing equipment that might be relevant for supply of chemicals and materials for battery manufacture
- Battery developers and manufacturers or other organisation currently engaged with the batteries manufacturing sector
For further info, contact Peter Clark email@example.com