On Thursday 28th February CATCH Skills are running their 2nd Behaviour Based Safety course after the success of the first.
This is a classroom based course, with a practical onsite coached observation exercise, followed by a feedback session to close the day.
Please see below for the content on what will be covered during the 1 day course:
• To understand how behaviour works and how a BBS process can assist in reducing exposure to injury.
• What influences behaviour.
• Roles and responsibilities of supporting teams.
• Understand elements of behavioural psychology.
• Improves safety culture and raise risk awareness.
• Practical interaction skills for approaching people and deliver constructive feedback on observations.
• Practical exercises to demonstrate the impact of both negative and positive feedback.
• Demonstration on how we miss most of what’s in front of our eyes.
The cost of the course is £200+VAT per delegate. If you require any further information or wish to book your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01469 552828.