CATCH are partnering up with OSL to provide a free masterclass in Risk Quantification and Business Simulations.
Date: 28th October 2020
If you would like to attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More about the free masterclass:
- The success of Energy transition and net-zero carbon business depends on how decision-makers and managers manage risk and use data analytics to make better-informed decisions.
- This webinar is supported by CATCH (UK) and the IIPER (US) to help professionals with new transferable skills across the engineering industry, bringing international recognised online and on-site training programs in risk management, data analytics, and quantitative methods across different industries.
- This Master Class is aligned with the first professional training program in “Risk Quantification and Business Simulations”, available for our members, supporters, and the general public.
- Our vision is supporting both individuals and companies with the Humber’s industrial strategy, where professional skills and development need to be aligned with investments and growth opportunities.
- Speaker: Dr Elvis Hernandez-Perdomo is a Senior IIPER-CQRM Certifed Trainer with over eighteen years of experience in risk management, project management, corporate governance, economic valuations, and real options in energy-related companies. Director of OSL Risk Management (UK), Senior Risk Specialist at OSL Consulting Engineering, and Senior Executive Consultant at Real Options Valuations, Inc. (ROV – USA) working on real options, risk management, Monte Carlo Risk Simulation, optimisation, and business intelligence analytics.