Each candidate will be assessed as to their knowledge and understanding in the use of abrasive wheel equipment; a theory question paper will be taken by each candidate to ensure their understanding of the subjects.
• Review of relevant H&S regulations and appropriate PPE
• Responsibilities and relevant risk assessments
• Identification of abrasive wheels, ensuring they are t for purpose and the probable causes that give rise to wheel failure
• How to safely isolate a pedestal grinder prior to carrying out maintenance activities
• Checking for faults by inspecting, wheel mounting and safety
• Markings on abrasive wheels
• Storage, handling and transportation of abrasive wheels
• Dressing of abrasive wheels
• Guarding and correct adjustment
To provide individuals with the knowledge and understanding needed to use abrasive wheels safely and to comply with current regulations.
Half day course: £125 + VAT
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email email@example.com for more details
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.