For candidates wishing to work in the Electrical Trade. How to use the BS7671 wiring regulations (on-line exam).
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
• Part 1 – Scope, object and fundamental principles
• Part 2 – Definitions
• Part 3 – Assessment of general characteristics
• Part 4 – Protection for Safety
• Part 5 – Selection and Erection of Equipment
• Part 6 – Inspection and Testing
• Part 7 – Special Installations or Locations
This course reflects the very latest edition of the electrical regulations. Updated and re-issued to cover major breakthroughs in the electrical industry such as:
• Arc Fault Detection Devices
• Protection against thermal effects
• Non-automatic local and remote isolation and switching
• A new Section covering Onshore units of electrical shore connections for inland navigation vessels
• And a whole new Appendix covering energy efficiency.
All new systems designed and installed after 1st January 2018 must comply with the new regulations and working electricians are required to demonstrate the ability and sufficient knowledge to comply.
During the 3-day course, you will have use of the course handbook, called BS 7671:2018, Eighteenth Edition (Blue), which will also be available to use during the assessments.