For candidates wishing to work in the Electrical Trade. How to use the BS7671 wiring regulations (on-line exam).
• Part 1 – Scope, object and fundamental principles
• Part 2 – Definitions
• Part 3 – Assessment of general characteristics
• Part 4 – Protection for Safety
• Part 5 – Selection and Erection of Equipment
• Part 6 – Inspection and Testing
• Part 7 – Special Installations or Locations
This course reflects the very latest edition of the electrical regulations. Updated and re-issued to cover major breakthroughs in the electrical industry such as:
• Arc Fault Detection Devices
• Protection against thermal effects
• Non-automatic local and remote isolation and switching
• A new Section covering Onshore units of electrical shore connections for inland navigation vessels
• And a whole new Appendix covering energy efficiency.
Course delivery & assessment
All new systems designed and installed after 1st January 2018 must comply with the new regulations and working electricians are required to demonstrate the ability and sufficient knowledge to comply.
During the 3-day course, you will have use of the course handbook, called BS 7671:2018, Eighteenth Edition (Blue), which will also be available to use during the assessments.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.