This course is designed for workers who operate as part of a team within a high risk confined.
A high risk confined space exists where there are access issues and a high expectation of encountering a specific risk potentially including use of oxygen masks.
The aim of this unit is to assess learners against the skills and knowledge required by a worker operating in a high risk confined space environment.
• Prepare to work safely in high risk confined spaces.
• Enter and exit confined spaces safely.
• Prepare and use appropriate RPE for working and escape purposes in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
• Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
• Follow procedures and work safely.
• Deal with emergencies.
• Use appropriate behaviour for working in high risk confined spaces.
• Use appropriate knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces.
• Apply relevant industry standards for working in high risk confined spaces.
3 day course which is City and Guilds accredited.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details