This course is designed for workers who operate as part of a team within a high risk confined.
A high risk confined space exists where there are access issues and a high expectation of encountering a specific risk potentially including use of oxygen masks.
The aim of this unit is to assess learners against the skills and knowledge required by a worker operating in a high risk confined space environment.
• Prepare to work safely in high risk confined spaces.
• Enter and exit confined spaces safely.
• Prepare and use appropriate RPE for working and escape purposes in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
• Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
• Follow procedures and work safely.
• Deal with emergencies.
• Use appropriate behaviour for working in high risk confined spaces.
• Use appropriate knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces.
• Apply relevant industry standards for working in high risk confined spaces.
3 day course which is City and Guilds accredited.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email email@example.com for more details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.