The course is designed for members of staff who have responsibilities for ensuring Hazardous substances are used safely and without risk to health in the workplace. To enable delegates to comply with the requirements of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 1988
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Understand the principles and practical application of the Regulations
• Carry out assessments of new and existing substances used in the workplace or process
• Identify the risk to health and suitable control measures
• Apply a systematic approach to recording and reviewing assessment findings
• Select and implement suitable methods of monitoring exposure levels
• Review of the requirements of the regulations
• Classification of hazardous substances
• Health risks and routes on entry
• Exposure levels and limits (EH40)
• Assessment recording including use on Inventories, Data Sheets and Exposure Levels
• Control measures and responsibilities
• Monitoring techniques
• Instruction, training and health surveillance requirements
CATCH Skills Certification is awarded upon full completion of the course
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.