How do we engage staff in the workplace? From toolbox talks to staff meetings,
manager have to have a range of effective communication skills to ensure they
develop and manage sound, productive and positive relationships with their staff.
All courses run between 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Demonstrate the skills involved in delivering effective, timely and accurate communication
• Understand the communication cycle
• Identify and reduce communication barriers
• Use a range of methods and styles of communication appropriately
• Ensure communication is an effective engagement tool – listening skills, 2-way communication
• Action plan for the future
One day course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.