£90.00 – £195.00
The qualification is to benefit Learners by enabling them to attain the knowledge and practical competencies needed to deal with a range of emergency first aid situations and/ or take on the role of emergency first aider in the workplace.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552828 or email email@example.com for more details.
• Identify the roles and responsibilities of a first aider
• Conduct a scene survey
• Identify when to administer Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Demonstrate CPR on a manikin
• How to place casualty into the recovery position
• Administer first aid to a casualty who is experiencing a seizure
• Identify mild or severe choking
• Identify how to control severe external bleeding
• Recognise when a casualty is suffering from shock
• Identify how to administer first aid to a casualty with small cuts, grazes, bruises, small splinters, minor burns and scalds
One day course. This course is accredited with Qualsafe certification is awarded upon successful completion of the course.