A practical course that will take the delegates through safe plant procedures, plant familiarisation and then valuable ‘hands on’ process plant operations experience. This course is targeted at new starters, maintenance technicians and existing staff.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
• Process plant familiarisation, reactors, tanks, filters, valves and pumps
• Pipework and instrumentation diagrams/ planning routes
• Control room operations
• Radio communications
• Correct pump start up/shutdown procedures
• Product testing Duration
• Carrying out maintenance
• Effective isolation of equipment
• Correct start/shutdown procedures
• Practical process safety including what a COMAH site is and the rules and regulations governing these sites
• Effective handover – why this is important and what should be included
Five day course: Price on Application (POA)
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.