A practical course that will take the delegates through safe plant procedures, plant familiarisation and then valuable ‘hands on’ process plant operations experience. This course is targeted at new starters, maintenance technicians and existing staff.
• Process plant familiarisation, reactors, tanks, filters, valves and pumps
• Pipework and instrumentation diagrams/ planning routes
• Control room operations
• Radio communications
• Correct pump start up/shutdown procedures
• Product testing Duration
• Carrying out maintenance
• Effective isolation of equipment
• Correct start/shutdown procedures
• Practical process safety including what a COMAH site is and the rules and regulations governing these sites
• Effective handover – why this is important and what should be included
Five day course (Price on application)
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email email@example.com for more details.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.