The two-day Internal Auditor Training offers a range of management system standards taken from international standard ISO 19011 and ISO 9001. Internal audits are a requirement of all management system standards. They are used to determine conformity with the management system requirements, establish the effectiveness of processes in achieving objectives and seek opportunity for improvement.
This course is approved by the UK International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA Reference No: A18151) and meets the training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme.
• The audit process
• Interview techniques
• Evaluation of evidence
• Nonconformity writing
• Auditee correction and corrective action
• Personnel intending to perform internal audits
• Auditors wishing to achieve external recognition of their competence
• Managers appointed to obtain and maintain third party certification
• Understanding the purpose, benefits, process and method of internal auditing
• Understanding the role of effective internal audits
• Audit with confidence
Two Day course
IRCA Certification is awarded upon full completion of the course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email email@example.com for more details