A practical day for quality managers and others involved with their organization’s conformity with and certification to ISO 9001:2015.
Understand the new and changed requirements and how they will be implemented into your business.
• Be aware of the ISO standards revision process
• Understand why these standards are changing
• Understand the core framework, Annex SL
• Understand what the changes are
• Understand how the changes will affect audits and auditors
• Be aware of the time lines for the revision process
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Delegates will understand the differences between the new and previous standard, the new structure of the standard, the revised terminology and how to implement the new and changed requirements into their organisation.
Each Workshop concludes with an understanding of what the new and changed clauses mean and how to demonstrate conformity.
The course would be suitable for:
• Quality managers and others responsible for quality management
• Management system auditors and those who receive audits Duration
• Future delegates on Lead Auditor training courses
• Senior managers
• All personnel needing awareness training to support the system
Full day course: £225 + VAT
CATCH Skills Certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.