The aim of this training course is to provide an introduction into shaft alignment techniques, with a link into the comprehensive instruction and operation of the laser shaft alignment system.
All delegates will be able to align a test rig (or selected machine) to within speci ed tolerances and conditions and be able to save/print the results for future reference.
• How to set up the laser alignment system
• Operational requirements of the system and any special case set-ups
• How to interpret the results screens
• Use and instruction of all default features
• Identify the correct machine set-up/procedure to follow
• Correctly set the laser/receiver for maximum accuracy of measurement
• How the system measures the misalignment of the machines
• How to overcome mechanical defects in the machines
• How to achieve alignment of the machines within specific tolerances
• How to achieve alignment of the machines with special offsets
One day course:
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.