This course is designed for workers who operate within Low Risk Confined Spaces across a wide variety of industries. The definition of a Low Risk
Confined Space is a low, shallow entry with adequate natural or mechanical ventilation, where access is simple and unobstructed and there is no likely risk of flooding. Eg: meter pits, valve chambers, booster-pumping stations, PRV chambers. The aim of this unit is to assess learners against the national standard in a realistic low risk environment preparing to work safely; entering and exiting confined spaces safely; using equipment and tools safely; following procedures and dealing with emergencies.
• Prepare to enter and work safely in low risk confined spaces.
• Enter and exit confined spaces safely.
• Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions.
• Follow procedures and work safely.
• Deal with emergencies.
• Use appropriate behaviour for working in low risk confined spaces.
The assessment includes both practical elements which involves the use of our internal confined space unit. 1 day course which is City and Guilds accredited.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details