Please be aware this course can take place virtually through Microsoft Teams.
MCP’s popular City & Guilds accredited Maintenance Best Practice interactive workshop provides an excellent understanding in the principles of effective maintenance. Companies increasingly need to make asset management a key part of the culture in order to remain cost competitive in their operations. Similarly, maintenance costs are increasingly under pressure. This workshop can help you drive value through your maintenance management.
Is it right for me?
MCP’s Maintenance training course is designed for experienced engineering managers, maintenance managers, production managers, maintenance team leaders, planners, engineers and anyone with Asset Care responsibility. People who are new to maintenance should attend MCP’s three day training course “Asset Management Tools and Techniques.”
What will I learn?
• Maintenance Best Practice: Recognising the features and understanding the benefits of MBP
• Maintenance Strategy: How to develop and align strategic planning and deployment
• Planning Maintenance: Understand the importance of having the ‘right’ maintenance plans
• Spare Parts and Materials Management: MROM (Maintenance Repair and Operating Materials) and how to improve cost and use, reducing inventory
• Reliability Management: How to deliver optimum levels of performance
• Contracts and Cost Management: How to reduce cost and improve contract management
• Failure Analysis/FMECA/RCM: How to develop plans for equipment criticality and maintenance planning
• Key Performance Indicators: How to develop Performance Management and a range of important and relevant maintenance KPIs
• Continuous Improvement in Maintenance: Develop a sustainable and embedded CI culture
• Information Systems including CMMS: How to achieve improved performance from your CMMS
• ISO55000: The benefits of adopting ISO55000 asset management standard and how it supports and provides a framework for Maintenance Best Practice strategy
• Audits and Assessments: Learn how to benchmark and assess your current maintenance performance
What are the benefits?
Applying these principles will enable your organisation to:
• Identify good maintenance management practices and be confident to Implement them in the workplace
• Reduce maintenance costs as a consequence of doing the ‘right’ things
• Improve equipment reliability
• Prepare an action plan to make maintenance improvements for your own organisation
• Identify the KPIs that demonstrate performance and progress
4 Day course. City & Guilds Accredited.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email email@example.com for more details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.