Please be aware this course can take place virtually through Microsoft Teams.
Maintaining assets is all about managing the risk of equipment failure and its resulting impact on business performance. Developing risk-based plans has the potential to reduce overall workload by up to 30%. Having a structured risk based approach is the key to best practice asset management. Reliability is imperative for companies to deliver optimum levels of customer service.
On successful completion delegates will understand:
• How to develop the ‘right’ plans for each asset. This focuses on the most critical items, initially, then putting in place a regime for all maintainable items
• The value of reliability and the tools needed to define the ‘right’ level and ‘right’ application of the different maintenance approaches
Is it right for me?
This workshop is designed for delegates who have responsibility for taking care of assets and managing plant equipment. This includes engineering managers, operations/production managers, operations and engineering team leaders, technicians and reliability engineers.
What will I learn?
The course will focus on:
• Asset identification
• Plant criticality assessment
• The nature of failure
• Key techniques for selecting the ‘right’ approaches to be included in an annual maintenance plan, e.g. Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
• Overhaul management
• Impact of Life Cycle Costing (LCC)
• Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
What are the benefits?
Too often the air conditioning unit in the janitor’s toilet gets the same level of maintenance as critical plant. Participating in this workshop will impart a good understanding of criticality so that valuable maintenance resource can be focussed in the right areas. Following this workshop, delegates will be able to lead activities that improve equipment reliability in a structured manner.
Having reliable equipment leads to lowest operating costs and the ability to deliver quality products on time.
3 Day course. City & Guilds Accredited.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.