This course offers practical and theoretical training to enable candidates to demonstrate a good level that is ‘suitable and sufficient’ for carrying out risk assessments and method statements awareness to protect themselves and those around them from exposure to hazards.
• Upon completion of the course, candidates will be able to: Understand the importance of risk assessments
• Identify common hazards and be aware of the possible risks
• Understand the principles of controlling hazards
• Understand how a risk assessment is undertaken
Suitable for those involved in the writing of permits, method statements and Point of Work Risk Assessments etc
The course we provide includes:
• An introduction to risk assessment and method statements
• HSE Legislation
• Definitions of Hazards and Risk
• Hierarchy of Control of Hazards
• Video – ‘Piper Alpha’
• Practical exercises for identifying hazards and risk
• Course Assessment
• Question and answer session
1 day course. CATCH Skills qualification will be awarded upon the completion of the course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552828 or email email@example.com for more details.
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.