Designed for employees required to carry out slinging / rigging duties as part of their job. This course is formulated to familiarise personnel with various types of slinging and lifting equipment and legislation governing its use.
To develop candidates’ skills and knowledge in the complexities of slinging and lifting so as to be able to select the correct equipment for any task that may be undertaken.
One day course: £225 + VAT
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.
On completion of the course the slinger will be able to:
• Understand their responsibility under the:
• Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
• Factories Act 1961 and/or Constructions Lifting Requirements 1961
• In-company codes of practice
• Select and inspect equipment needed to carry out any given task
• Assess the best method of slinging any given subject
• Assess the correct sling angles and make any necessary reductions in safe working load
• Carry out practical lifts after selecting correct equipment and making any necessary adjustments to safe working load of lifting tackle
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552828 or email email@example.com for more details.