This is a technical test that take 2 hours per test and are completed within a year (and after 3 months) of doing the appropriate MJI training.
The candidate has to successfully use the appropriate tools and equipment to:
• Inspect flanges
• Report faults
• Secure flanged pipework joints as per the specified drawing and within set tolerances (4 and 8 bolt flanges)
•Correctly identify 3 faults on flanges
• Completion of the stage 1 MJI 10 training
• Completion of log-books providing evidence of work experience
• In some circumstances, a signed letter from the employer stating bolting experience and a copy of your CV
• This qualification is assessed through a 2 hour theory and practical test.
• Theory test (20 questions)
• Practical test
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email email@example.com for more details