This is a technical test that take 2 hours per test and are completed within a year (and after 3 months) of doing the appropriate MJI training.
The candidate has to successfully use the appropriate tools and equipment to:
• Inspect flanges
• Report faults
• Secure flanged pipework joints as per the specified drawing and within set tolerances (4 and 8 bolt flanges)
•Correctly identify 3 faults on flanges
• Completion of the stage 1 MJI 10 training
• Completion of log-books providing evidence of work experience
• In some circumstances, a signed letter from the employer stating bolting experience and a copy of your CV
• This qualification is assessed through a 2 hour theory and practical test.
• Theory test (20 questions)
• Practical test
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552832 or email email@example.com for more details
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.