This aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to
effectively design and deliver a group training session that engages, motivates and
All courses run between 8:30am – 5:00pm.
• What is coaching and how does it differ from training, mentoring and counselling?
• Coaching What makes a good learning experience?
• Potential barriers to learning
• Skills and qualities of an effective trainer
• Preparation – what do you need to do ahead of the event
• Creating a positive learning environment
• Top tips for effective delivery
• Practical activities – preparing and delivering
• Managing group activities and monitoring learning
• Action planning, review and close
One day course.
For course dates please contact the team on 01469 552828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552827 or email email@example.com for more details.